My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
On this special day of love, Becoming For You presents a Valentines Giveaway on 14th February. Get a chance to win Giveaway prize of 10,000 BTN.
Visit our Instagram @becomingforyou for more details
Festivities have come knocking. The ancient Romans may have been responsible for our modern-day of love but make sure to add your flair. Valentine's day might be a little low-key this year but this does not mean you cannot treat yourself and your loved ones. Holidays should be a time of celebration and not stress. We like to think it's a time for self-care even if that means paying a little more attention to yourself. Look effortlessly chic and classy without the added agony of wondering what to wear.
Whether you are planning to have a fancy dinner date or playing board games in sweats with your friends, we have ensembles for you to scroll through and settle on your favorite look. Here are a few outfits to get the inspiration running.
1. If you want to look casual for V-day, we get it. Style this V-neck top with jeans and a vintage shoulder bag.
2. Not the type to dress up for holidays? The struggle is real! Simple wide-leg trousers with beige sweaters provide you with more legroom to breathe and stand out from a sea of red and pinks.
4. Get in on this soft girl ensemble with a pink and red ruffle top, loose jeans, and a stylish Panama bucket hat.
5. The nicest thing about streetwear is that you can dress up or down and still manage to look cool. Slip into these trousers to compliment the graphic sweatshirt, accessorize with some big hoops, and Voila, you are good to go.
6. You don't have to be on the lookout for red signs. Sweater vests with black classy sock boots make a date-worthy outfit. We stand with team jeans for Valentine.
7. Layer a black top under a cream dress with lace-up sandals for a simple dinner date.
8. Bold florals with a solid black spaghetti dress scream romance. The chained crossbody handbag can break the monotony.