My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
There is nothing better than slipping on any chunky piece of clothing in this season. Comfort wear is just comfort wear, right? Whether it’s a chunky cable knit or a sweet layer with floral embroidery—knitwear offer endless styling possibilities. They serve as a chic and practical layering piece, making it a natural style staple for this weather. From oversized weaves to zip-up details, pullovers are finally getting the credit they deserve.
Cardigan & sweaters are some of the most versatile pieces you can buy, whether you're dressing up a t-shirt or dressing down a mini skirt. These are more than just layering pieces; it's a style staple that never fails to impress. And since sweater weather is here, there’s no better time to add to your collection with new-and-improved comfort wear. Here are some options to get you started.
1. From going to the office to attending lunch, this sweater is sophisticated and has a touch of casual that makes it irreplaceable. Leopard prints are back on trend. Grab the pencil skirt of your choice and pair it with classy heels.
Shop now: Knitted Sweater
2. Aspire to look like Harry Styles in a performance on the TODAY show. He wore a patchwork cardigan by British brand JW Anderson. Slouchy, oversized, and the embodiment of the type of cottage-core fashion that currently dominates the internet.
3. We could all use a little extra warmth this year, so what could be better than a comfy, oversized sweater? Easy to style and even easier to layer on a lazy day, this striped sweater is here to stay for its convenience and comfort. Dress over a simple skirt or over black leggings to complete the no-effort look.
Shop this look: Striped Sweater
4. Chris Evans in Knives Out. Whew! Get this standard patchwork wool to keep you cozy. Pair it with simple joggers or jeans and white shoes.
5. When in doubt, wear a jewel tone. This richly saturated emerald green pairs wonderfully with the slow and cozy vibes of this season, so it’s no wonder they remain popular year after year. A cozy sweater worn over a vintage-inspired collar blouse is all over Instagram right now. If you want to catch up, pair this crew neck over a collared shirt.
Shop this look: Crew Neck Sweater
7. Now’s the time to try out unique, bold styles and textures! Not your everyday cable-knit patterns. Pair this block pattern cardigan with turtlenecks or over dresses for a unique combination, finishing the look with your favorite pair of boots.
Shop this look: Knitted Cardigan
We would love to see you in our clothes. Tag us in your stories @BecomingForYou